Are all of RCN's holiday parks open?
All of our holiday parks in the Netherlands are open, with exception of RCN de Schotsman and RCN de Flaasbloem, which are due to the emergency ordinance, closed until May 10. RCN Toppershoedje is closed until April 28. Guests with a booking on RCN de Schotsman or RCN Toppershoedje within the period of this closure, will receive a personal mail and therefore do not need to contact our Contact Center.
The sanitary buildings are closed until June 1, camping is only possible on camping pitches with private sanitary facilities or if your camping equipment has its own sanitary facilities.
Our parks in France are closed until April 15. For the time being, all guests are welcome at our French campsites after this date and all facilities are open (for opening dates, see our website).
What measures has RCN Holiday Parks in the Netherlands taken?
RCN has applied the following measures in accordance with the precautions advised by the government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment [RIVM]:
- Information posters will also be placed in various locations. We ask guests to observe these additional instructions.
- All guests are requested to maintain an appropriate distance from RCN staff and other guests of at least 1,5 metres.
- The sanitary buildings are closed until June 1.
- All public locations, such as the brasserie, adventure playground, indoor bowling and swimming pool, are closed until April 28, 2020.
- All events up to June 1, 2020 are cancelled, including events related to the start of the season.
- Holiday church services are cancelled until Pentecost.
- It is not allowed to invite/receive visitors to your accommodation until June 1.
- There is a snack bar service with delivery and / or take away at the park.
- We have given our staff additional instructions with regard to hygiene and extra measures are being applied in respect of cleaning.
- The only employees at work are those who are in good health.
What is the situation in France?
The French parks will open on the dates as planned, with the exception of RCN la Bastide en Ardèche that would open on April 3 and has been postponed to at least April 15.
For the latest information in respect of France, see: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
Can I rebook my booking to another period or park?
RCN has temporarily expanded its rebooking service. This means that you can rebook your stay to another park or period. We would like to mention that if there is a price difference, the costs are for your own account. RCN will not give a refund if there is a negative price difference. When rebooking, the original terms of cancellation remain in effect.
I would like to cancel my stay, is that possible?
Given the special circumstances, RCN will not reimburse the travel sum already paid. Instead, you will receive a recreation voucher worth the amount you already paid. If you have a booking up to April 30. Do not hesitate to contact our contact center via 085 0400 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For bookings with a date of stay after May 1, click here to request a voucher.
To reduce pressure on our contact center, you will help us and other guests a lot by not contacting us if you are contacting us for bookings with a stay date after May 1.
Given the increased bustle due to asked questions, we prioritize questions concerning stayings up to April 30. We kindly ask for your understanding for the fact that a response to your request may take longer than usual.
Will the insurance cover the cost if I cancel?
RCN's cancellation insurance does not cover the outbreak of an infectious disease like the coronavirus. There are insurance policies which cover it, but you have to have taken out extra insurance for additional reasons for cancellation, like the outbreak of an infectious disease. If you have taken out that extra insurance, the insurer will compensate you. For more information, refer to your insurer.
If you still have any questions...
Get in touch with the Contact Centre at email@example.com or on 085 0400700.
Given the extraordinary circumstances, we currently receive many telephone inquiries and emails in our Contact Center. Please understand our waiting time and / or response time can be currently slightly longer than you are used to.