"This job makes me feel like the hero of the holiday park! Both young and old guests are so happy with all the activities, which gives me so much energy!” (Sami, entertainment employee RCN Holiday Parks)
What you will be doing
As an Entertainment Employee, you're at the heart of the holiday park's vibrant atmosphere. Your days are filled with creating smiles and laughter for guests of all ages. From organizing captivating craft sessions for children to leading lively sports tournaments and engaging shows, you'll be the mastermind behind the park's recreational activities. Collaborating with your dynamic team, you'll inspire guests to join in the fun and bring the planned activities to life. In essence, you're a choreographer, entertainer, salesperson, instructor, and coach rolled into one, ensuring our guests wear a smile that lasts all day!
Who we are
RCN Belledonne park is located on the edge of a magnificent natural area and surrounded by mysterious mountains and waterfalls. From the park you look out at the famous Alpe d’Huez, THE place for real cycling fans. There’s a huge amount to see and to do here. From picturesque villages, castles and magnificent countryside to the lively city of Grenoble which is bursting with culture, beautiful avenues and terraces. And are you keen on real adventure? Then try rafting on the meltwater of the glaciers.
What we are looking for
- You are at least 18 years old;
- Experience is a plus, but not a must. Passion and energy go a long way.
- Language skills: Fluent in English, Dutch or French is a bonus.
- You are available to work at least 6 weeks during July and August.
What we offer
Working at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Camping in Bourg d’Oisans | French Alps
The Alps attract tourists with various interests. Cyclists cycle along the routes they've dreamed about for years but there's more than enough for ramblers as well.