"At RCN you can learn so much during your internship because you can combine front office and back office. A lot happens at a holiday park and it's really great fun to be part of it!" (Lilly, reception intern at RCN Holiday Parks)
What you will be doing
Ready to be a part of making guests' holidays truly special? As a reception intern, you'll be a friendly face, helping guests right from the start. You'll greet them warmly, show them around our holiday park, and let them know all the cool things they can do here and in the beautiful area around us.
During your internship, you'll be like the main host/hostess of our holiday park. When guests arrive and want tips about what to do, they'll come to you. You'll chat with them in person, on the phone, and by email. You'll also handle important tasks like reservations, emails, and payments. Checking guests in and out will be part of your job too. You'll give them all the info they need and always be friendly and helpful.
We'll give you plenty of space to learn everything about being a great receptionist. Your internship will help make sure our guests have a relaxed and wonderful holiday. And of course, the most important thing during your internship is that you learn what you need to learn and that you contribute to a great holiday for the guests!
Who we are
RCN Belledonne park is located on the edge of a magnificent natural area and surrounded by mysterious mountains and waterfalls. From the park you look out at the famous Alpe d’Huez, THE place for real cycling fans. There’s a huge amount to see and to do here. From picturesque villages, castles and magnificent countryside to the lively city of Grenoble which is bursting with culture, beautiful avenues and terraces. And are you keen on real adventure? Then try rafting on the meltwater of the glaciers.
What we are looking for
- You are at least 18 years old;
- Experience is a plus, but not a must. Passion and energy go a long way;
- You pursue a relevant education, for example in hospitality or administration;
- You speak English (knowledge of Dutch or French is not a requirement, but an advantage);
- Your internship period will be around the summer holidays.
What we offer
An internship at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Is your internship for longer than two months? Then you will receive an internship allowance of €590 per month. An internship allowance is also available for shorter internships.
- Flexible hours. Start, duration and hours are negotiable, depending on your educational requirements;
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: an internship abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Camping in Bourg d’Oisans | French Alps
The Alps attract tourists with various interests. Cyclists cycle along the routes they've dreamed about for years but there's more than enough for ramblers as well.