Are you an energetic problem-solver who loves making guests feel right at home? Join our team as the Reception Manager of our beautiful holiday park in France!
What you will be doing
As reception manager, you are the center of our holiday park. You are the go-to person for all things reception, you'll lead a fantastic team, ensuring our guests have a seamless and memorable stay. From managing reservations, emails, and payments to handling check-ins and check-outs, you'll be the friendly face our guests rely on.
Dealing with any hiccups or complaints? No problem! You'll be the first point of contact, resolving issues with a customer-first approach. Alongside managing day-to-day tasks, you'll also play a key role in training our enthusiastic interns.
Collaboration is key in this role. You'll coordinate with suppliers, maintain a smooth flow between reception, technical service, and cleaning, all while working hand-in-hand with your colleagues to create an incredible holiday experience.
If you're ready to take on this dynamic role, apply now and be part of a team that turns every holiday into a memorable adventure!
Who we are
RCN Val de Cantobre lies in the middle of the unspoilt Les Grands Causses Regional Natural Park with breath-taking, panoramic views over limestone highlands and wooded hills. The terraces are situated on the southern side of the mountain and always in the sun! The surroundings are perfect for cyclists and hikers. But for those who like adventure there are plenty of sporting challenges such as canoeing, canyoning, paragliding or extreme bungee jumping with leaps from 46 to 107 metres height!
What we are looking for
- You are at least 21 years old;
- You have followed a relevant education or have work experience in a similar position;
- You have experience in managing a small team;
- You speak English and French;
- You are available for the whole season (exact period to be discussed).
What we offer
Working as a reception manager at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary depends on your knowledge and experience;
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
RCN Val de Cantobre
Camping in Nant | Aveyron
RCN Val de Cantobre aims to provide all its guests with an outstanding holiday and has lots of facilities to provide entertainment and comfort. You can have fun on the 40 metre long wild water chutes. This slide is perfect for young children. You can play Padel at our padelcourt or relax in our Spa Val de Cantobre.