All RCN Zeewolde’s bungalows are semi-detached houses, built in small rows in a beautiful location. The central facilities, the beach and the marina are all at a walking distance from the bungalows. There are four different type bungalows to choose from for two (+ two) to eight persons, each offering plenty of space. We also have a luxurious detached six-person chalet, equipped with all the mod cons, including a dishwasher.
It’s easy to book your holiday online, by telephone or in the park itself. A booking is final once it has been confirmed by the park.
Arrival and departure
Check-in: 15.00 p.m.
Check-out: 10.00 a.m.
Bookings and what does it cost?
- Children up to 3 years old are free of charge with us.
- You don’t pay any extra reservation fees. They are included in the price.
- Rates are exclusive tourist tax. This tax can vary per municipality and may be changed by the relevant municipality in the course of the year. The current rate is available on request and is stated in the invoice. The rate will not be increased after the booking has been made.
You can opt to do the end-of-stay clean-up yourself or you can make it easy for yourself and let us do it for you. It costs just € 38 for large accommodation and € 20 for small accommodation (camping chalets, camping huts and cabins). There are some exceptions:
- The end-of-stay clean-up is compulsory for Zomertaling villas (€ 75) and villas in the Villapark Sneekermeer (€ 90).
- The end-of-stay clean-up is also compulsory for the Komeet group accommodation in RCN de Noordster (€ 70)
- and the group accommodation in RCN Toppershoedje (€ 38).
An end-of-stay clean-up is in any case compulsory if you take a pet with you on holiday.
Pets are permitted if kept on a lead and vaccinated (max. two per accommodation).
Pets are not allowed in the accommodation in RCN de Schotsman.
Supplement per pet: € 5.50 per night, per pet.
An end-of-stay clean-up is compulsory if you take a pet with you on holiday.
Optional extras when booking
- Bedlinen sets at € 7 per person are available. We will even make your bed for you for an extra € 5 p.p. Luxury!
- A kitchen towel set consisting of a tea towel and a hand towel can be booked for € 4.50 per set.
- A towel set consisting of a large and small towel can be booked for € 4.50 per set.
- If you are bringing a baby with you on holiday, a child’s bed/cot, baby bath and baby chair are available on request free of charge at all RCN parks in the Netherlands when renting accommodation except for the villas in Villapark Sneekermeer and the water homes in RCN de Potten where there is a charge of € 1.50 per item per day. (Please note! for safety reasons, no extra loose mattresses are provided with the bed/cot).
If you want to book specific accommodation, there is a preference fee of €20 per accommodation.
Methods of payment at the park
If any amount is still outstanding, you must pay it immediately on arrival.
You can pay with a Dutch ‘pin’ card or cash. We also accept credit cards at reception. You can also pay for your booking online by iDEAL.
There is free WiFi for one device. If you want WiFi for more devices, you can book it in the My RCN area or at reception.
Free booking changes
You can change a booking for free for one of our other parks if it is for the same period and if it is available. Just get in contact with us on + 31 85 0400 700. The only extra costs will be if there is a difference in price. No refunds based on price differences will be made.
There are lots of discounts and special offers on our website, but no more than one discount at any time can be applied. Any offer code discount is not shown in the prices shown. It is calculated later in the booking process.
Our discount terms & conditions are applicable to all our discounts and special and promotional offers found on the website, social media and printed material. You can read these terms & conditions here .
RCN Holiday Parks are members of RECRON industry association and apply the RECRON terms & conditions for tourist camping.
See our terms & conditions for information about cancellation and payment.