As a talented jack-of-all-trades, would you like to work at one of the most beautiful holiday parks in France? Then apply as an all-round employee, a super fun and varied job! You will work in various positions in which you can use all your talents. Don't know yet in which department? Then we will look for the most suitable position for you based on your age, knowledge and experience.
With your broad interests, you will work in different departments: reception, maintenance, pool, cleaning, restaurant and kitchen. You ensure our guests have the ultimate holiday.
What you will be doing
You are an all-rounder, love variety and like to roll up your sleeves. Working at a holiday park requires a good dose of flexibility. No two working days are the same. Sunny and warm? Time for ice creams, peak traffic in the swimming pool and bike rental. Rainy and cold? Queues at the reception, restocking the shop stock and time for technical rounds or cleaning the sanitary facilities. You will gain a lot of experience and knowledge in different departments! This way, you will discover a lot about the park and be able to help guests even better.
Who we are
RCN Belledonne park is located on the edge of a magnificent natural area and surrounded by mysterious mountains and waterfalls. From the park you look out at the famous Alpe d’Huez, THE place for real cycling fans. There’s a huge amount to see and to do here. From picturesque villages, castles and magnificent countryside to the lively city of Grenoble which is bursting with culture, beautiful avenues and terraces. And are you keen on real adventure? Then try rafting on the meltwater of the glaciers.
What we are looking for
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You have experience in the hospitality industry or want to gain this experience at RCN;
- You speak English (knowledge of French or Dutch is not a must, but a plus);
- You are available for at least 6 weeks in July and August.
What we offer
Working at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Camping in Bourg d’Oisans | French Alps
The Alps attract tourists with various interests. Cyclists cycle along the routes they've dreamed about for years but there's more than enough for ramblers as well.