"During my internship in entertainment at RCN, I did not only have to carry out the programme, but I was also allowed to create part of the entertainment programme. From small activities to big shows. I liked that because you really learn a lot from your internship that way!" (Esmay, entertainment intern at RCN Holiday Parks)
What you will be doing
As an Entertainment intern, you're at the heart of the holiday park's vibrant atmosphere. Your days are filled with creating smiles and laughter for guests of all ages. From organizing captivating craft sessions for children to leading lively sports tournaments and engaging shows, you'll be the mastermind behind the park's recreational activities. Collaborating with your dynamic team, you'll inspire guests to join in the fun and bring the planned activities to life. In essence, you're a choreographer, entertainer, salesperson, instructor, and coach rolled into one, ensuring our guests wear a smile that lasts all day!
You help decide what kind of activities to focus on. Of course, the most important thing during your internship is that you learn what you need to learn and that you contribute to a great holiday for the guests!
Who we are
RCN Belledonne park is located on the edge of a magnificent natural area and surrounded by mysterious mountains and waterfalls. From the park you look out at the famous Alpe d’Huez, THE place for real cycling fans. There’s a huge amount to see and to do here. From picturesque villages, castles and magnificent countryside to the lively city of Grenoble which is bursting with culture, beautiful avenues and terraces. And are you keen on real adventure? Then try rafting on the meltwater of the glaciers.
What we are looking for
- You are at least 18 years old;
- Experience is a plus, but not a must. Passion and energy go a long way;
- You pursue a relevant education, for example sports, leisure or hospitality;
- You speak English (knowledge of Dutch or French is not a requirement, but an advantage);
- Your internship period will be around the summer holidays.
What we offer
An internship at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Is your internship for longer than two months? Then you will receive an internship allowance of €590 per month. An internship allowance is also available for shorter internships.
- Flexible hours. Start, duration and hours are negotiable, depending on your educational requirements;
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: an internship abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Camping in Bourg d’Oisans | French Alps
The Alps attract tourists with various interests. Cyclists cycle along the routes they've dreamed about for years but there's more than enough for ramblers as well.