"At RCN you can learn so much during your internship because you can combine front office and back office. A lot happens at a holiday park and it's really great fun to be part of it!" (Lilly, reception intern at RCN Holiday Parks)
What you will be doing
Ready to be a part of making guests' holidays truly special? As a reception intern, you'll be a friendly face, helping guests right from the start. You'll greet them warmly, show them around our holiday park, and let them know all the cool things they can do here and in the beautiful area around us.
During your internship, you'll be like the main host/hostess of our holiday park. When guests arrive and want tips about what to do, they'll come to you. You'll chat with them in person, on the phone, and by email. You'll also handle important tasks like reservations, emails, and payments. Checking guests in and out will be part of your job too. You'll give them all the info they need and always be friendly and helpful.
We'll give you plenty of space to learn everything about being a great receptionist. Your internship will help make sure our guests have a relaxed and wonderful holiday. And of course, the most important thing during your internship is that you learn what you need to learn and that you contribute to a great holiday for the guests!
Who we are
A paradise in a historic landscape in the Dordogne, the ‘land of a thousand-and-one castles’, ringed with hilly green valleys. That is 5-star camping RCN le Moulin de la Pique. With a drink on the park’s terrace between the traditional historic buildings and magnolias, enjoying the serene music and the romantic atmosphere. The showpiece at RCN le Moulin de la Pique is Aquapark la Pique, a fabulous waterpark with 4 swimming pools and 3 spectacular water slides.
What we are looking for
- You are at least 18 years old;
- Experience is a plus, but not a must. Passion and energy go a long way;
- You pursue a relevant education, for example in hospitality or administration;
- You speak English (knowledge of Dutch or French is not a requirement, but an advantage);
Your internship period will be around the summer holidays
What we offer
An internship at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Is your internship for longer than two months? Then you will receive an internship allowance of €590 per month. An internship allowance is also available for shorter internships.
- Flexible hours. Start, duration and hours are negotiable, depending on your educational requirements;
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: an internship abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
RCN le Moulin de la Pique
Camping in Belvès | Dordogne
Le Moulin de la Pique was once an old estate with a paper mill. It is now a modern holiday park offering all sorts of luxury facilities like an aquapark with four swimming pools, four waterslides and fitness facilities.