"I knew I liked working in a restaurant, so I immediately jumped at the chance to work as a server at an RCN holiday park in France. As a result, I really had a great summer!" (Tisa, server at RCN Holiday Parks)
What you will be doing
Step into hospitality's dynamic world, where each day is a fresh adventure. You'll be the star waiter/waitress, barista, bartender, and charming host all at once! Your tasks shift with the restaurant's pace and your schedule. One day, it's the startup of the restaurant where you will be opening the doors; the next, a busy lunchtime and dinner, taking orders, crafting drinks, or serving the tastiest dishes. With your awesome team, you're on a mission to deliver an unforgettable restaurant experience!
Together with the other departments, you form one team. Working at a holiday park requires flexibility. Besides your main task in the restaurant, you also help out in another department when necessary. That way, you discover a lot about the park and can help the guests even better.
Who we are
RCN les Collines de Castellane lies in the middle of the ‘Grand Canyon’ of Europe. A verdant natural area full of breath-taking views with the romanticism of Provence. Interesting markets, picturesque villages, fashionable resorts and the climate here is always delightful. The spectacular chasm of Gorges du Verdon is close by. The environment is perfect for beautiful walks, cycle trips or adventurous watersports such as rafting, canoeing or kayaking. There is even an Adventure Park in the park itself with a zip wire measuring no less than 160 metres!
What we are looking for
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You have experience in the hospitality industry or want to gain this experience at RCN;
- You speak English (knowledge of French or Dutch is not a must, but a plus);
- You are available for at least 6 weeks in July and August.
What we offer
Working as a server at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
RCN les Collines de Castellane
Camping in Castellane | Gorges du Verdon
Boredom is unknown in les Collines de Castellane. The park has a real swimming paradise with a waterfall and a triple waterslide. Outdoor sports are also an important theme in the Verdon.