Snack bar Employee
Are you a seasoned fry master with a passion for providing exceptional service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love interacting with guests? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to join our dynamic team as a Snack Bar employee at our holiday park in France!
What you will be doing
Upon arrival, you turn on the deep fryer and make sure all snacks are well restocked. Then you open the snack bar and help guests, who you often recognize because they are staying at the park. In the evening it's rush hour and you'll be at the cash register, the deep fryer or giving out orders. You work together with colleagues to serve guests efficiently! Is everything is cleaned and tidied up after the rush hour? Then you close up with your colleagues and look back on a great evening together!
Together with the other departments, you form one team. Working at a holiday park requires flexibility. Besides your main task in the snack bar, you also help out in another department when necessary. That way, you discover a lot about the park and can help the guests even better.
Who we are
A paradise in a historic landscape in the Dordogne, the ‘land of a thousand-and-one castles’, ringed with hilly green valleys. That is 5-star camping RCN le Moulin de la Pique. With a drink on the park’s terrace between the traditional historic buildings and magnolias, enjoying the serene music and the romantic atmosphere. The showpiece at RCN le Moulin de la Pique is Aquapark la Pique, a fabulous waterpark with 4 swimming pools and 3 spectacular water slides.
What we are looking for
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You have experience in the hospitality industry or want to gain this experience at RCN;
- You speak English (knowledge of French or Dutch is not a must, but a plus);
- You are available for at least 6 weeks in July and August.
What we offer
Working at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
RCN le Moulin de la Pique
Camping in Belvès | Dordogne
Le Moulin de la Pique was once an old estate with a paper mill. It is now a modern holiday park offering all sorts of luxury facilities like an aquapark with four swimming pools, four waterslides and fitness facilities.