Situated at 1,000 metres altitude in the Haute Provence, RCN les Collines de Castellane has strong sunlight and fresh air in abundance. The park is surrounded by scenic beauty in every direction. It has breathtaking views of the hills and mountains and offers high level facilities, of which the playfully designed pool is the show stopper.
Swimming, playing, sports en recreation
- Swimming pool
- Threefold water slide
- Recreational team (from May to September)
- Adventureclub with Alex and Sammy
- Playground equipment
- Tennis course
- Football field
- Basketball and volleyball field
- Tennis table
- Adventure Park and Zip Adventure (on payment, low season: an evening at the weekend, high season: two nights a week).
Food and drinks
- Snack bar
- Pizza corner
- Supermarket (7km)
- Option to rent a refrigerator next to your pitch
- WiFi (free for one device) (due to the unique location, the local digital infrastructure is very limited)
- Our host speaks English
A sensational circuit of five different zip wires right across the swimming pool water slides, the tennis court, through the woods and, the longest at more than 160 metres, right across the
The recreation team is mainly active on weekends in the early and late seasons. During school holidays, the recreation team organises activities every day.