Are you passionate about creating unforgettable experiences for our guests at our beautiful holiday park in France? We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated interns to join our hospitality team!
What you will be doing
During your internship, we'll teach you everything you need to know, whether it's how to interact with guests or how to prepare delicious dishes. You'll get to work in different areas like serving, the kitchen, snack bar, dishwashing, and behind the bar. Just like Lisa says: "During my internship at RCN, every day was different! I learned so much and made a lot of new friends!”
You'll be helping out in the kitchen or serving, or maybe a bit of both. No two days will be the same, and there's always plenty to do. We'll give you lots of support and guidance so you can learn all about what’s going on in a restaurant. In the kitchen, you'll help the kitchen team with various tasks. Together, you'll make sure everything is ready and in the right place (mise en place) to keep things running smoothly. You'll also get to prepare and serve dishes from the RCN menu. When you're serving, you'll take reservations and welcome guests to the restaurant or terrace. You'll take orders, bring food and drinks, and suggest items from the menu. Working with a great team of colleagues, you'll gain lots of practical experience and knowledge! And course, the most important thing during your internship is that you learn what you need to learn and that you contribute to a great holiday for the guests!
Who we are
RCN Val de Cantobre lies in the middle of the unspoilt Les Grands Causses Regional Natural Park with breath-taking, panoramic views over limestone highlands and wooded hills. The terraces are situated on the southern side of the mountain and always in the sun! The surroundings are perfect for cyclists and hikers. But for those who like adventure there are plenty of sporting challenges such as canoeing, canyoning, paragliding or extreme bungee jumping with leaps from 46 to 107 metres height!
What we are looking for
- You are at least 18 years old;
- Experience is a plus, but not a must. Passion and energy go a long way;
- You pursue a relevant education, such as hospitality, kitchen or host/hostess;
- You speak English (knowledge of Dutch or French is not a requirement, but an advantage);
- Your internship period will be around the summer holidays.
What we offer
An internship at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Is your internship for longer than two months? Then you will receive an internship allowance of €590 per month. An internship allowance is also available for shorter internships.
- Flexible hours. Start, duration and hours are negotiable, depending on your educational requirements;
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: an internship abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
RCN Val de Cantobre
Camping in Nant | Aveyron
RCN Val de Cantobre aims to provide all its guests with an outstanding holiday and has lots of facilities to provide entertainment and comfort. You can have fun on the 40 metre long wild water chutes. This slide is perfect for young children. You can play Padel at our padelcourt or relax in our Spa Val de Cantobre.