Are you a dedicated and experienced hospitality professional? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment and have a passion for delivering exceptional guest service? We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead our hospitality team and ensure an outstanding experience for our guests.
What you will be doing
As the restaurant manager, you are the first point of contact for our guests and the hospitality team. Giving the best service is your top priority, next to managing and motivating the team to maintain a smoothly running operation. The team takes care of all common tasks in the restaurant, kitchen and snack bar. You know how to create a great atmosphere in the team and ensure that everyone complies with the HACCP rules. You manage the stock, create work schedules and do the financial administration. You proactively explore revenue-enhancing activities. You also carry out various restaurant activities yourself. In short, plenty of variety and no two days are the same!
Who we are
A paradise in a historic landscape in the Dordogne, the ‘land of a thousand-and-one castles’, ringed with hilly green valleys. That is 5-star camping RCN le Moulin de la Pique. With a drink on the park’s terrace between the traditional historic buildings and magnolias, enjoying the serene music and the romantic atmosphere. The showpiece at RCN le Moulin de la Pique is Aquapark la Pique, a fabulous waterpark with 4 swimming pools and 3 spectacular water slides.
What we are looking for
- You are at least 21 years old;
- You have several years of experience in the hospitality industry, including managerial experience;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and stress resistance
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French or Dutch is not a must, but a plus);
- You are available for at least July and August.
What we offer
Working in the hospitality industry at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary will be determined according to your knowledge and experience;
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
RCN le Moulin de la Pique
Camping in Belvès | Dordogne
Le Moulin de la Pique was once an old estate with a paper mill. It is now a modern holiday park offering all sorts of luxury facilities like an aquapark with four swimming pools, four waterslides and fitness facilities.