What you will be doing
The kitchen is always buzzing with action, bringing loads of variety and awesome teammates your way! Your role? A crucial part of the kitchen crew, tackling a range of tasks. Alongside your colleagues, you'll make sure everything is prepared and correctly placed (mise en place). Your skills will make sure RCN's offerings are top-notch. Think serving up dishes from the RCN menu, deep-frying tasty fries and snacks, whipping up killer pizzas, and preparing good food in the snack bar. You’ll also be handling the dishwashing and kitchen cleaning, making sure to stick to the HACCP guidelines. Your mission? Creating the most delicious food for every guest, together with the best colleagues!
Together with the other departments, you make one team. Working at a holiday park requires flexibility. Beyond your main task in the kitchen, you lend a hand in other areas when needed. This way, you’ll discover more about the park to help our guests even better.
Who we are
RCN les Collines de Castellane lies in the middle of the ‘Grand Canyon’ of Europe. A verdant natural area full of breath-taking views with the romanticism of Provence. Interesting markets, picturesque villages, fashionable resorts and the climate here is always delightful. The spectacular chasm of Gorges du Verdon is close by. The environment is perfect for beautiful walks, cycle trips or adventurous watersports such as rafting, canoeing or kayaking. There is even an Adventure Park in the park itself with a zip wire measuring no less than 160 metres!
What we offer
Working as a kitchen employee at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?