We understand that there are lots of questions. All information about the coronavirus.
- Bookings from €100 (excluding extras such as final cleaning, bed linen and preferred spot) count towards the RCN Friends Benefits.
- Discount on a subsequent stay cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Already from your second booking, you will reach the ‘Nachtegaal’ (Nightingale) level and benefit from attractive discounts on your favourite holiday park.
Your Friends Benefits will lapse if you do not make a new booking with RCN for seven consecutive years. In order to be able to participate again, you have to restart at the Nightingale level with a minimum of two bookings.
- RCN reserves the right to end the activities surrounding the RCN Friends Benefits at any time. However, participants retain the right to receive the discounts and offers associated with the program for one year after written notice of the intented termination.
Seasonal and year-round pitches
- If you book a seasonal pitch, it counts three times. With this, you start on the ‘Nachtegaal’ level and benefit directly from attractive offers on the park.
- If you book a year-round pitch, it counts five times. With this, you start directly on the ‘Specht’ (Woodpecker) level. This means that you get the maximum benefit after just three years.