"I really enjoy combining guest interactions with some admin tasks in my job. Besides, you always work in a fantastic holiday vibe. Who wouldn't want that?" (Olivia, reception employee at RCN Holiday Parks)
What you will be doing
As a reception employee, you're the initial warm welcome for our guests. You introduce them to our holiday park's wonders and the beauty of its surroundings. Your role is a dynamic mix of multitasking, prioritizing, and owning responsibilities – this makes your job exciting and diverse.
You seamlessly navigate both back office and front office duties. From handling reservations, emails, and payments to managing check-ins and check-outs, you ensure everything runs smoothly. You enjoy solving all questions, even when the reception is packed with guests and the phone is ringing. Your mission? Creating a wonderful and memorable holiday experience for our guests!
Together with the other departments, you make one team. Working at a holiday park requires flexibility. Beyond your main task at the reception, you lend a hand in other areas when needed. This way, you’ll discover more about the park to help our guests even better.
Who we are
RCN Port l’Epine is located on a tiny spit of land on the Breton coast by the Atlantic Ocean. This small-scale park with a personal atmosphere is truly an oasis by the sea. Not for nothing is this holiday park in a list of the 50 prettiest parks in France! Unique views and ideal for hiking, water sports and enjoying the beach. The rich cultural heritage of this region also merits discovery.
What we are looking for
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You have experience in the front office or back office or want to gain this experience at RCN;
- You speak English (knowledge of French and Dutch is not a must, but a plus);
- You are available for at least 6 weeks in July and August.
What we offer
Working as a reception employee at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
RCN Port l'Epine
Camping in Trélévern | Brittany
You can enjoy your holiday just the way you want in Port l’Epine. The recreational team ensures that there is a continual programme of sport, play and entertainment.