Are you ready to become the friendly face of our shop? If you're someone who enjoys being cheerful and energetic, doesn't mind starting early, and can handle busy moments without getting stressed, then we are looking for you!
What you will be doing
As a shop employee, you'll be like the welcoming host of our park. You'll greet our guests with a big smile and be there to help them out. Alongside your coworkers, you'll take care of various tasks in the shop. In the mornings, when the whole campsite comes alive, you'll be part of a vibrant start to the day, full of holiday excitement. Guests will visit the park shop for fresh bread, everyday items, toys, and camping essentials. You'll help keep the shop tidy, make sure the shelves are stocked, and work at the cash register. Making the shop look great will be one of your priorities.
Together with the other departments, you make one team. Working at a holiday park requires flexibility. Beyond your main task in the shop, you lend a hand in other areas when needed. This way, you’ll discover more about the park to help our guests even better.
Who we are
RCN Val de Cantobre lies in the middle of the unspoilt Les Grands Causses Regional Natural Park with breath-taking, panoramic views over limestone highlands and wooded hills. The terraces are situated on the southern side of the mountain and always in the sun! The surroundings are perfect for cyclists and hikers. But for those who like adventure there are plenty of sporting challenges such as canoeing, canyoning, paragliding or extreme bungee jumping with leaps from 46 to 107 metres height!
What we are looking for
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You have experience working in a shop or want to gain this experience at RCN;
- You speak English (knowledge of French and Dutch is not a must, but a plus);
- You are available for at least 6 weeks in July and August.
What we offer
Working as a shop employee at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
RCN Val de Cantobre
Camping in Nant | Aveyron
RCN Val de Cantobre aims to provide all its guests with an outstanding holiday and has lots of facilities to provide entertainment and comfort. You can have fun on the 40 metre long wild water chutes. This slide is perfect for young children. You can play Padel at our padelcourt or relax in our Spa Val de Cantobre.