What you will be doing
The kitchen is always buzzing with action, bringing loads of variety and awesome teammates your way! Your role? A crucial part of the kitchen crew, tackling a range of tasks. Alongside your colleagues, you'll make sure everything is prepared and correctly placed (mise en place). Your skills will make sure RCN's offerings are top-notch. Think serving up dishes from the RCN menu, deep-frying tasty fries and snacks, whipping up killer pizzas, and preparing good food in the snack bar. You’ll also be handling the dishwashing and kitchen cleaning, making sure to stick to the HACCP guidelines. Your mission? Creating the most delicious food for every guest, together with the best colleagues!
Together with the other departments, you make one team. Working at a holiday park requires flexibility. Beyond your main task in the kitchen, you lend a hand in other areas when needed. This way, you’ll discover more about the park to help our guests even better.
Who we are
A paradise in a historic landscape in the Dordogne, the ‘land of a thousand-and-one castles’, ringed with hilly green valleys. That is 5-star camping RCN le Moulin de la Pique. With a drink on the park’s terrace between the traditional historic buildings and magnolias, enjoying the serene music and the romantic atmosphere. The showpiece at RCN le Moulin de la Pique is Aquapark la Pique, a fabulous waterpark with 4 swimming pools and 3 spectacular water slides.
What we offer
Working as a kitchen employee at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?