What you will be doing
As a reception employee, you're the initial warm welcome for our guests. You introduce them to our holiday park's wonders and the beauty of its surroundings. Your role is a dynamic mix of multitasking, prioritizing, and owning responsibilities – this makes your job exciting and diverse.
You seamlessly navigate both back office and front office duties. From handling reservations, emails, and payments to managing check-ins and check-outs, you ensure everything runs smoothly. You enjoy solving all questions, even when the reception is packed with guests and the phone is ringing. Your mission? Creating a wonderful and memorable holiday experience for our guests!
Together with the other departments, you make one team. Working at a holiday park requires flexibility. Beyond your main task at the reception, you lend a hand in other areas when needed. This way, you’ll discover more about the park to help our guests even better.
Who we are
A paradise in a historic landscape in the Dordogne, the ‘land of a thousand-and-one castles’, ringed with hilly green valleys. That is 5-star camping RCN le Moulin de la Pique. With a drink on the park’s terrace between the traditional historic buildings and magnolias, enjoying the serene music and the romantic atmosphere. The showpiece at RCN le Moulin de la Pique is Aquapark la Pique, a fabulous waterpark with 4 swimming pools and 3 spectacular water slides.
What we offer
Working as a reception employee at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?