- What is the Refer a Friend Scheme?
The Refer a Friend Scheme means that if you are an employee or former employee of RCN Holiday Parks, you can refer friends to RCN as potential employees. You can nominate people like friends, acquaintances, neighbours, classmates or even old colleagues. Anybody, irrespective of age, wherever they live or whatever their nationality, etc.
- How does it work?
It’s very simple.
- Complete the form on the page "Refer a Friend" with the name, telephone number and e-mail address of your friend.
- If your friend has a preference for a particular park, then he or she will be telephoned by someone from that park. If your friend doesn’t state a preference, then HR will get in touch. Either way, your friend will hear from us within five working days.
- Hired? Yes! Your friend can start working in a holiday atmosphere :-)
If your friend starts working for RCN Holiday Parks
Then we have good news... We really appreciate it that you have taken the trouble to refer someone to us. Because of you and your friend, RCN ensure that guests enjoy a wonderful holiday. And that’s why you will be receiving a gift voucher worth € 50
- Why does RCN Holiday Parks have a Refer a Friend Scheme?
RCN needs a lot of seasonal and other workers every year to ensure that we offer our guests the best holiday possible, whether in front of, or behind, the scenes. We are very pleased with you and want more employees to work with the same commitment and pleasure. New, enthusiastic employees means that we can offer our guests in our holiday parks even more.
- Can all current and former employees of RCN Holiday Parks make use of the scheme?
By all means! If you work, or have worked, for RCN at one of our 18 holiday parks, then you can nominate someone via the Refer a Friend Scheme.