"I absolutely love working within the holiday vibe and having the chance to really contribute to people’s holidays. Next to that, I often work together with my colleagues, which creates a great connection!” (Betty, housekeeping employee at RCN Holiday Parks)
What you will be doing
Your role involves maintaining the perfect cleanliness across our rental accommodations, sanitary facilities, and public spaces within the holiday park. Your tasks include a range of responsibilities, from making beds, flawlessly mopping floors, ensuring spotless windows, banishing dust, to tidying the restrooms. Your dedication is aimed at ensuring our guests lack nothing and enjoy a true home-away-from-home experience at our holiday park. With the housekeeping team, your collective efforts create an exceptional and unforgettable holiday experience for our guests.
Together with the other departments, you make one team. Working at a holiday park requires flexibility. Beyond your main task in housekeeping, you lend a hand in other areas when needed. This way, you’ll discover more about the park to help our guests even better.
Who we are
RCN les Collines de Castellane lies in the middle of the ‘Grand Canyon’ of Europe. A verdant natural area full of breath-taking views with the romanticism of Provence. Interesting markets, picturesque villages, fashionable resorts and the climate here is always delightful. The spectacular chasm of Gorges du Verdon is close by. The environment is perfect for beautiful walks, cycle trips or adventurous watersports such as rafting, canoeing or kayaking. There is even an Adventure Park in the park itself with a zip wire measuring no less than 160 metres!
What we are looking for
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You have experience in housekeeping or want to gain this experience at RCN;
- You speak English (knowledge of French and Dutch is not a must, but a plus);
- You are available for at least 6 weeks in July and August.
What we offer
Working as a housekeeping employee at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
RCN les Collines de Castellane
Camping in Castellane | Gorges du Verdon
Boredom is unknown in les Collines de Castellane. The park has a real swimming paradise with a waterfall and a triple waterslide. Outdoor sports are also an important theme in the Verdon.