Night Security Guard
Are you someone who truly comes alive in the nighttime, a genuine night owl? Do you appreciate order and have the courage to take action when needed? Join us as the new night security guard at our holiday park! A diverse role, carrying substantial responsibility, always within a holiday vibe.
What you will be doing
You'll oversee park safety, enabling our guests to enjoy pleasant and carefree nights. Achieving this involves conducting patrol rounds throughout the park. You'll be vigilant for anything unusual you see or hear, and you'll also keep a watchful eye on the youth spending their evening outside. Should emergencies arise, you call in emergency services and alert the park manager, in addition to taking care of the guests in question.
Who we are
RCN Val de Cantobre lies in the middle of the unspoilt Les Grands Causses Regional Natural Park with breath-taking, panoramic views over limestone highlands and wooded hills. The terraces are situated on the southern side of the mountain and always in the sun! The surroundings are perfect for cyclists and hikers. But for those who like adventure there are plenty of sporting challenges such as canoeing, canyoning, paragliding or extreme bungee jumping with leaps from 46 to 107 metres height!
What we are looking for
- You are at least 21 years old;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and enjoy working independently;
- You are a real evening person and like to work evenings and nights;
- You are preferably in possession of a first aid certificate;
- You speak English (knowledge of French and Dutch is not a must, but a plus);
- You are available for at least 6 weeks in July and August.
What we offer
Working at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
RCN Val de Cantobre
Camping in Nant | Aveyron
RCN Val de Cantobre aims to provide all its guests with an outstanding holiday and has lots of facilities to provide entertainment and comfort. You can have fun on the 40 metre long wild water chutes. This slide is perfect for young children. You can play Padel at our padelcourt or relax in our Spa Val de Cantobre.