What you will be doing
Your role involves ensuring the smooth operation of buildings and rental accommodations. You'll handle maintenance tasks, including working on electrical and water systems, pipes, and various on-site projects. Keeping inventory well-organized is also in your domain.
From changing a broken lamp to resolving any restroom issues, you're the go-to person for quick fixes. Beyond that, you're the hands behind trimming the bushes, maintaining landscapes, and overseeing essential upkeep tasks, such as monitoring pool water quality. Together with your teammates, your collective efforts create the perfect setting for our guests to have an unforgettable holiday.
Together with the other departments, you make one team. Working at a holiday park requires flexibility. Beyond your main task in the kitchen, you lend a hand in other areas when needed. This way, you’ll discover more about the park to help our guests even better.
Who we are
RCN Val de Cantobre lies in the middle of the unspoilt Les Grands Causses Regional Natural Park with breath-taking, panoramic views over limestone highlands and wooded hills. The terraces are situated on the southern side of the mountain and always in the sun! The surroundings are perfect for cyclists and hikers. But for those who like adventure there are plenty of sporting challenges such as canoeing, canyoning, paragliding or extreme bungee jumping with leaps from 46 to 107 metres height!
What we offer
Working in maintenance and gardening at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?