Are you passionate about creating unforgettable experiences for our guests at our beautiful holiday park in France? We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated interns to join our hospitality team!
What you will be doing
During your internship, we'll teach you everything you need to know, whether it's how to interact with guests or how to prepare delicious dishes. You'll get to work in different areas like serving, the kitchen, snack bar, dishwashing, and behind the bar. Just like Lisa says: "During my internship at RCN, every day was different! I learned so much and made a lot of new friends!”
You'll be helping out in the kitchen or serving, or maybe a bit of both. No two days will be the same, and there's always plenty to do. We'll give you lots of support and guidance so you can learn all about what’s going on in a restaurant. In the kitchen, you'll help the kitchen team with various tasks. Together, you'll make sure everything is ready and in the right place (mise en place) to keep things running smoothly. You'll also get to prepare and serve dishes from the RCN menu. When you're serving, you'll take reservations and welcome guests to the restaurant or terrace. You'll take orders, bring food and drinks, and suggest items from the menu. Working with a great team of colleagues, you'll gain lots of practical experience and knowledge! And course, the most important thing during your internship is that you learn what you need to learn and that you contribute to a great holiday for the guests!
Who we are
La Ferme du Latois is located in the scenic French countryside but also close to the sea. Formerly it was a farmstead but now it is an atmospheric park with a pleasant rural feel. The old stables is now in use as the main building and there are many other remaining references to the romantic farming past. There’s everything to do in the surrounding area. Inside quarter of an hour’s drive you’ll be on the beach. That’s just as well, because the Vendée has the most sunshine hours in the whole of France!
What we are looking for
- You are at least 18 years old;
- Experience is a plus, but not a must. Passion and energy go a long way;
- You pursue a relevant education, such as hospitality, kitchen or host/hostess;
- You speak English (knowledge of Dutch or French is not a requirement, but an advantage);
- Your internship period will be around the summer holidays.
What we offer
An internship at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Is your internship for longer than two months? Then you will receive an internship allowance of €590 per month. An internship allowance is also available for shorter internships.
- Flexible hours. Start, duration and hours are negotiable, depending on your educational requirements;
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: an internship abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
RCN la Ferme du Latois
Camping in Coëx | Vendée
La Ferme du Latois providing all sorts of facilities for convenience, entertainment and fun. The swimming pool, trampolines, the many sport and recreational facilities means that there's always something to do.