What you will be doing
Step into hospitality's dynamic world, where each day is a fresh adventure. You'll be the star waiter/waitress, barista, bartender, and charming host all at once! Your tasks shift with the restaurant's pace and your schedule. One day, it's the startup of the restaurant where you will be opening the doors; the next, a busy lunchtime and dinner, taking orders, crafting drinks, or serving the tastiest dishes. With your awesome team, you're on a mission to deliver an unforgettable restaurant experience!
Together with the other departments, you form one team. Working at a holiday park requires flexibility. Besides your main task in the restaurant, you also help out in another department when necessary. That way, you discover a lot about the park and can help the guests even better.
Who we are
A paradise in a historic landscape in the Dordogne, the ‘land of a thousand-and-one castles’, ringed with hilly green valleys. That is 5-star camping RCN le Moulin de la Pique. With a drink on the park’s terrace between the traditional historic buildings and magnolias, enjoying the serene music and the romantic atmosphere. The showpiece at RCN le Moulin de la Pique is Aquapark la Pique, a fabulous waterpark with 4 swimming pools and 3 spectacular water slides.
What we offer
Working as a server at RCN is good for:
- Your wallet. Your working conditions are in accordance with the French collective labour agreement for camp sites, called HPA (Hôtellerie de Plein Air). Your salary is from €1772 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience (based on 35 hours per week);
- Independence. You can stay at the park with your colleagues if the commuting distance is too great. This also means easy social contact on days off and after working hours;
- Your development. You will be well supervised and can gain or share professional expertise with us. Working in an international team is also great for your language development!
- Employee discounts and activities. Such as drinks, joint activities and discounts on restaurants on site;
- Nice colleagues. Yes, really! You make international friends;
- Another. RCN uses its profit distribution for people who need help. Your work contributes to this as well.
In short: working abroad is an experience to remember!
Will we hear from you soon?